Get Links Download Tutorials
Password : freetuts.download
How to bypass Google Drive download limit for shared files
Steps to bypass Google Drive download limit for shared files:
- Sign in to Google Drive account after opening the file link.
- Replace the “uc” with “open” in the file URL.
- Reload the page and bypass download limit.
- Click the Add to My Drive icon.
- Select the same option again to confirm.
- Open your Google Drive account and right-click on the added file.
- Select Make a copy option from the context menu.
- Select the Download option to download the file to your PC.
You need to replace the “uc” with “open” in the file URL. It will give you more options. However, the URL depends on the file you are about to download. In case, you are getting an “open” text in the URL, there is no need to make any change.
Now, you should find the file in the root directory of your Google Drive storage. Although it is linked to your Google Drive account, it is still not saved in your storage. For that, right-click on the file, and select the “Make a copy” option in the context menu. There is another option called “Download,” which lets you download the file to your local storage or computer.